Cedar plank walls and bamboo floors.

Author
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 67 270

Cedar plank walls and bamboo floors.

Unread post by ryemadd » Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:33 pm

Im currently living in and totally over hauling my 66 270. Im in love with this beauty. Figured she deserved to be showed off. Ill finish up the walls soon then onto electric upgrade completely new with solar and brand new what system. Then the ceiling any pointers are greatly appreciated. Heres some pictures.

Travco Model:

Re: Cedar plank walls and bamboo floors.

Unread post by 77Travco » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:53 am

I'm sure you know this already but... Do all of the electrical work (like running wires) before finishing the walls. Plumbing as well.

Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Unread post by ryemadd » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:57 pm

Heard. Thank you but yes im doing that now. Any suggestions on breakerz to use or gauge wiring or ways to set evedything up...tricks or tips. And another question....i have an older 3.5gallon insinkerator water heater and a newer insinkerator(instant W.H.) this one plastic. Both AC. Would these be ok to use for my 270. The older (and bigger) one for shower or main heater and the smaller for sinks..... What kinda pipe should i use pvc? White gray or black haha sorry for all tge questions. All i have is the original holding tanks bfresh and black and wanting to install a grey... And ive got three solar panels. One 3×5 and two 2×2... That im wanting to set up... Lots of fun work ahead and im not being sarcastic i really enjoy working on this bus....

Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: dodge mahal,1970

Unread post by raysimmons » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:28 pm

I would use pex for the piping, very flexible, you can get the tool and fittings at any lowes. if it happens to freeze it will not burst. very simple to use. makes a plumber out of everyone. all you need is to supply the butt "crack"

Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Unread post by ryemadd » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:04 am

Already done my friend.... Got all the plumbers crack my old lady and brother can stand hahaha

Return to “Travco 270”