Post here for engine related Discussion
- New Member
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Mon Oct 30, 2017 3:55 pm
- Travco Model: El esprit
Hello everyone I’m putting a new built 440 in my L esprit! I am trying to find headers and can’t find them for 76? They have them for 76 but I can’t figure out Big blockheaders for my 76? Any help would’ve great!
- Posts: 234
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:18 pm
- Travco Model: N/A (Site Tech!)
Welcome to the forum. I'm sure the regulars will pop in to help shortly, although the forum does tend to slow down this time of year as the Camping season comes to an unfortunate close for many.
- Travcoforum Website Administrator\n- Helping a friend - check out Duckies Longarm Quilting in the Oshawa / Durham Region area! www.duckiesquilting.com
- Posts: 1045
- Joined: Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 pm
- Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2
- Location: Arnoldsville GA
There are some block hugger Headers available for the 440. They require a mini starter but should fit. As for fitment in the B-series van I am not sure what long tube headers would fit. I am in the process of trying to find out which headers might fit my 76 Mahal as the old ones are fairly worn.