Travco Classic Motorhome Support & Discussion Forum

Skip to content

Change font size

Board index » Interior » All other interior
Cabinets, Woodwork, flooring ideas Wall panels etc.

Single hole kitchen faucet source

Unread postby FSJNut on Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 am

This is the single lever, single approx 1 1/2" hole faucet. The modern single hole home models require a much larger hole. Anybody found a good replacement?
1975 Travco 320
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Posts: 56
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:50 am
Location: Knoxville, TN
Travco Model: 1975 320

Re: Single hole kitchen faucet source

Unread postby Acesneights on Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:42 pm

Did you try a good plumbing supply ? Also RV supplies I think still make the smaller one but they are plastic not metal I think.
I have had good luck dealing with PPL. ... itchen.htm
1977 Travco 270 Elite
1974 Travco 220 Parts unit
User avatar
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 1813
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:01 am
Location: North East Ct
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Return to All other interior

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests