270 Rear Bathroom Layout

Cabinets, Woodwork, flooring ideas Wall panels etc.
Author
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 1976 270

270 Rear Bathroom Layout

Unread post by RobC » Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:01 pm

Anybody with a 270 with the crapper in the back, can you send a picture or two showing the sink location and cabinets?\n\nI have the genset box on the right side as usual and I have four holes in the waste water tank. One right by the Genny box near the back, another in the middle roughly where the crapper goes, another 1-1/2 diam which is the vent (right below the roof penetration and one more, driver side forward part of the tank that I am pretty sure was the shower.\n\nQuestion is where did the sink go and how did it get plumbed to the tank?\n\nRobC

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 1976 270

Re: 270 Rear Bathroom Layout

Unread post by RobC » Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:10 pm

Anybody with a 270 with the crapper in the back, can you send a picture or two showing the sink location and cabinets?\n\nI have the genset box on the right side as usual and I have four holes in the waste water tank. One right by the Genny box near the back, another in the middle roughly where the crapper goes, another 1-1/2 diam which is the vent (right below the roof penetration and one more, driver side forward part of the tank that I am pretty sure was the shower.\n\nQuestion is where did the sink go and how did it get plumbed to the tank?\n\nRobC

Travco Model:

Re: 270 Rear Bathroom Layout

Unread post by 77Travco » Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:58 pm

My bathroom is in the center of my coach but I can tell you that my kitchen sink goes to the grey water tank and my bathroom sink goes to the black water tank.

Return to “All other interior”