Lady Bird Johnson Park - Fredericksburg, Texas

Post up campground experiences reviews etc.
\nDisclaimer:
\nTravcoforum.com is not responsible for the content posted and anyone posting reviews is responsible for their own words.
Author
Travco Model:

Lady Bird Johnson Park - Fredericksburg, Texas

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:23 am

This is a very nice facility. RV spots are $30 a night. There are full hookups including electric, water, cable and septic connection right at your RV site. There is swimming, tennis, softball, etc... and there is a golf course right next door. Another neat thing about this park is that it borders the Fredericksburg municipal airport. I spent some good quality time with my kiddos watching the small planes take off and land.\n\nOf course my girls stole my golf cart the whole weekend but I managed to get them to chauffer me around a few times.\nMy wife made us a wonderful breakfast both mornings... I on the other hand managed to either undercook or burn the chicken and hot dogs. I must have been too busy having fun to pay undivided attention to the pit. :) \nThere was a huge VW show at the park... I will post some VW camper pictures in the "all other RV related topics" section if anyone is interested.\n\nHere is a link to the park website...\nhttp://www.fbgtx.org/index.aspx?NID=344
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Campgrounds”