1975 Travco For Sale!

Place your for sale ads here. it is ok to place ads you find for Travcos for sale that you do not own also.
Author
Travco Model: 1975

1975 Travco For Sale!

Unread post by Roattorevolution » Mon Jan 30, 2017 12:42 pm

I bought this RV about two years ago and have given it a thorough remodel. I bought it with the intention of living out of it, on the road, but for one reason or another, it has not happened. when I purchased it, it was in fair condition, I would rate it in Good condition now, border lining excellent condition given it is 41 years young.\n\nWhen I purchased it, I as told the odometer that read 78,000 miles were original miles on it, and I tend to believe that, although I have no way of proving it. I was also told it had a new transmission it it that only had 10,000 miles on it, which I also tend to believe is true but I have no receipts for that tranny. I did have a compression test done on it, when we gave the top end, of the engine a major over haul, and it tested very strong. When I purchased it, the heads had already been re-surfaced, and the former owner had put a an aluminum manifold on it, and an upgraded Holly Carb. \n\nBesides that, I did the following work:\n\nMinor Body Work two coats of Epoxy paint on exterior\nStarsky and Hutch Graphics\nNew Front-Rear Brakes, Calipers, Pads and a New Master Cylinder 200 miles ago\nNew Alternator (100 miles ago)\nNew Batteries (100 miles ago, two deep cell, one ignition battery)\nNew Water Heater\nNewer larger Norcold Refrigerator (this month)\nUpgraded cabinets\nNew Red Shag carpet\nMetal Counter top\nPex Plumbing\nNew Bathroom and Kitchen Faucet\n200 Watt Detachable Solar Panel\n600 Watt Sound Tube Sub Woofer\nNewer Power Drivers Seat (matching non power passenger seat 2 months ago)\nAlpine CD Blue Tooth Deck\n5" Alpine-Kenwood speakers through out\n5000 Watt Inverter New\nOriginal Generator Tuned up 2 months ago (works fine)\nNew 16' x 8' Awning 1 year ago\nNew Stainless Steel Dash and Gauges (1 month ago)\nNew Water Pump \nSteering Stabilizers (2 months ago)\nNew Steering Box (1 year ago)\nNew 3" round dual tube rear bumper (1 year ago)\nNew 3' x 2' Cargo wrack (1 month ago)\nNew Back up Camera (1 month ago)\nRefinished Parque Floors (2 months ago)\nNew Gauges 2 months ago\nNew Summit Racing Electronic Distributor -Wires -Plugs 1200 miles ago\n\nOnly minor things wrong with it presently are:\n\n\n\nE Brake Needs to be re-mounted\nBrakes Need Tuning (lacking Pressure) (waiting on a new Proportioning Valve to arrive to be installed in a few days) \n\n\nI have about 25K invested into this RV. As a result I am not willing to budge much of of my selling price. I will contemplate some owner financing with 10K down. The RV starts, and is in great running-driving condition presently. \nThe RV is currently in Ventura.\n\nThese are all the pictures I have presently

Travco Model: none yet

Re: 1975 Travco For Sale!

Unread post by Moisheh » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:51 pm

I do not see any pictures???\n\nMoisheh

Travco Model: 1975

Unread post by Roattorevolution » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:12 pm

Im sorry, I have tried several times to post some pictures, but my computer will not "shrink" my files as is required by this forum... If you want me to email you some pictures directly I can do that. Please just send me an email to reply to...\n\nThanks,\n\nChris

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Unread post by KB2CRK » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:45 pm

Chris\nThe easiest way to put pictures on here is to use a hosting site such as photobucket and post the image links. That is how I post my pictures.

Unread post by Moisheh » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:34 am

You also did not list the asking price. If you are trying to get what you invested it will never sell!! You listed a 6000 watt inverter. Does not sound correct. Maybe it is 600! I will send you my email.

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Unread post by KB2CRK » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:10 am

5000 w inverters are made and expensive. I would believe with everything else invested that he did not make a mistake in the description. It sounds like a great Travco and I hope it sells so a new owner will get to enjoy it.

Unread post by Moisheh » Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:10 am

My point is that within reason the $$ unvested do not set the selling price. We would all like to get back our investment but that rarely is a realistic wish. But without pictures it just will not sell.

Travco Model: want to buy 210

Unread post by AzDon » Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:29 pm

Three things missing that are VERY important to a buyer:\nYour Price\nYour location\nLots of pictures\nAND, I want to know EVERYTHING you know, good AND bad, if I am to consider buying

Return to “Travcos for Sale”