1973 Travco 270 for sale

Place your for sale ads here. it is ok to place ads you find for Travcos for sale that you do not own also.
Author
Travco Model: 270

1973 Travco 270 for sale

Unread post by Bellytank » Thu Feb 09, 2017 4:32 pm

I have a 1973 travco 270 for sale. It is currently not running due to a rusty stuck shifter cable I think. The tranny is stuck in a forward gear so the neutral switch isn't operating. When the weather breaks her in North Idaho I'll go and lube it up and see if that cures the problem.\nThis model has the bathroom in the rear and its nice sized. The plumbing has been replaced with pex pipe tubing through out so if you for get to winterize you shouldn't break any pipes. The fresh water pump has few hours on it replacing the original a few years ago.\nMechanically it needs work on brakes. Lights could use a tinker to. Sadly the iconic spotlight was stolen some years ago. The motor is a low mile 440-3 replacing the old 413. For some reason the steering column was replaced by the previous owner with a piece of crap from a minivan but I have the correct column ready to install.\nAll the appliances work and the old suburban heater has been replaced with a efficient Olympic catalytic heater. the floors are covered with wood tone laminate and look nice. There is fresh paint through out. There is a leak in the forward ceiling but I think re-caulking the clearance lights will fix that. The front air conditioner was damaged and temporarily replaced with a standard vent. Rear ac works well but could use a service. The generator won't start and will need some work. Its not the original but I did see it operate at one time. There is more so please email me your questions. This RV is represented as a project and some work will need to be done to it. Thanks for your interest. Shaun

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Re: 1973 Travco 270 for sale

Unread post by Acesneights » Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:48 pm

Feel free to post some pics and a price. Hopefully someone will give her a new home.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Deb
Travco Model: Looking

Re: 1973 Travco 270 for sale

Unread post by Deb » Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:48 pm

Pictures etc?

Return to “Travcos for Sale”