Popped up near Indy.

Place your for sale ads here. it is ok to place ads you find for Travcos for sale that you do not own also.
Author
Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Popped up near Indy.

Unread post by KB2CRK » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:59 pm

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/rvs/ ... ml\n\nSome interesting pics. Some interesting mods.

Travco Model:

Re: Popped up near Indy.

Unread post by 77Travco » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:25 am

Does it have a flat glass windshield or is it just the way the picture looks? (see pic below)\nThe big doors feature on the rear sure is different. As well as the side window size and locations.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Unread post by badbillybiker » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:15 pm

yep... That is a flat glass conversion... See the CL and check the interior shot. No curved glass there. Sure would like a step by step photo shoot on the conversion build... This model is older than the converision to flat glass pics on a travco I have...The rear has been modded also as the tail lights are relocated... Unusual mods to say the least.... Prob a 318 poly... Sure would like to see this unit in person ..IMO\nBBB

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Unread post by Acesneights » Sun Apr 05, 2015 6:46 pm

I shot him an email from the Travco Forum account. I asked for better pics and info on how the conversion was done. It looks pretty good to me and the windshields are insane in price not to mention the supply will eventually dry up.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Unread post by badbillybiker » Sun Apr 05, 2015 7:20 pm

wow... nice to try to get the flat glass nfo Aces..... More than willing to combine the nfo I have\nwith hopefully what that owner would send you. Check on my earlier posts where I was trying \nto get some flat glass conversion & dialogue response going... Has the time finally arrived where a flat glass \nconversion is going to be the only way to save the travco's???... awaiting anxiously for some pics...\nI still have a decent pair of 76 windshields I have been saving...but would rather convert to flat glass..\nBBB

Return to “Travcos for Sale”