Oh no ive joined the club....

Welcome...
\nStop here first and tell about yourselves...
Author
Travco Model: 270

Oh no ive joined the club....

Unread post by Travco Fry » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:49 pm

$_27.JPG
so i havent told the other half yet, but i pulled the trigger and got myself a winter project....\nmy question is why does my 69 270 not look like the others? the other 69's seem to have full wheel well opening but single headlights, the older one have the dual headlights but the covered fenders.. is this some sort of half year byproduct?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Travco Model:

Re: Oh no ive joined the club....

Unread post by tworail » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:11 pm

Congrats! Saw this on Kijiji and was curious about it. \n\nCan't answer your question on the wheel wells/headlights even though I have gotten better about distinguishing the various styles and years over the last couple weeks. The folks here will probably be able to chime in on that.\n\nAny pics of the interior you can share? Will you able to move it under it's own power or is it a haul tow job?

Travco Model: 270

Unread post by Travco Fry » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:17 pm

the interior is pretty well gutted, but will take pics once i get the misc, garbage out of the way,\nit is being towed, it will take some time before it is road worthy

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Unread post by KB2CRK » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:18 am

quad headlights with the high fenders is usually a 68. Most likely a very late 68 or very early 69. Congrats and welcome to the madness that is Travco...

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:04 pm

I ran across one a few years ago that might be the same year as yours. Here is a link to the thread with pictures...\nhttp://travcoforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=241

Return to “New Members Introductions”