Newbie in NC

Welcome...
\nStop here first and tell about yourselves...
Author
Travco Model: 220/413 1972

Newbie in NC

Unread post by haRVey » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:38 pm

After lurking here for several years, (so long ago I lost my ID and password, had to rejoin) I have finally taken the plunge.\nIt will be a couple of weeks before I go to pick up my 1972 220. "Won" it on eBay, and won't know how well I made out for a while. Regardless, I think Travco's are cool and looking forward to getting out in it. Already have my tow, a restored 1972 VW convertible. \nFrom what I have read over the years on this forum, there is a great deal of knowledge and passion for these beauties. I am glad to finally be taking possession of one soon. (Insert any joke about the first and second best day of ownership here).\nPardon me in advance for any stupid questions I ask along the way, but I am really looking forward to getting to know all of you.\n\nCharley haRVey

Technician
Technician
Travco Model: N/A (Site Tech!)

Re: Newbie in NC

Unread post by PrivatePilot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:30 pm

Welcome, it's a great resource here that Acesneights is providing for everyone. \n\nDo start a new thread with your experience starting at pickup. Always interesting to read. :)
- Travcoforum Website Administrator\n- Helping a friend - check out Duckies Longarm Quilting in the Oshawa / Durham Region area! www.duckiesquilting.com

Return to “New Members Introductions”