can anyone make TravcoForum.com stickers?

Post up here any parts you need or are looking for. Also if you know where something is that someone needs feel free to reply to that persons post.Also if you are looking for a Travco..
Author
Travco Model:

can anyone make TravcoForum.com stickers?

Unread post by 77Travco » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:36 pm

Does anyone have the ability to make up a batch of TravcoForum.com stickers?\nI am not sure where I would put it on my coach (rear window maybe) but I thought it would be cool to advertise the forum when out on the road in the Travco.\n\nOf course I would want Kenny's permission to do this... ;)

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Re: can anyone make TravcoForum.com stickers?

Unread post by Acesneights » Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:09 pm

Yeah that would be good. I don't have the ability but I can look into having it done.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Unread post by badbillybiker » Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:49 am

Questions... Podssibility of lo-cost Logo\nInside the "glass" or a stick on externally?. Round or rectangle bumper sticker style.? One color or how many?.\nOnly text wording or a logo? Ran into a fellow some years ago who was making bumper sticker style sayings.\nAs he only had a old analog vinyl cutter, he could/would only do 1 color at a time, and was limited to his choice of fonts \nHis fonts were selected by the cartridges he had... like the Cricut.. His way of making monies at the flea market was to make rectangular "self sticking/sticky back" sheets.Then he would take a contrasting color and make his statement, then apply it to the "base" sticker... Looked like he was selling two color stickers. Was quite profitable... \nLong story long... The Cricut could do the same as a large vinyl cutter. 12" x 24" working area.. Cricut sued the software companies that allowed the machine to run ALL available fonts because they were charging $30-50 dollars per cartridge font. (BTW SVG is the extension for VECTOR Graphics: IE: A jpg picture expanded starts to "pixelate" and becomes blocky and unusable. Vector graphics can be enlarged to any size and NOT become useless. Maintains its sharpness and clarity at ALL magnifications...) Hope this clears the SVG designation...\nAnd all SVG pictures, With that win, the software companies had to cripple anyone who tried to update their Cricut . The names are Sure cuts a lot and Makes the cut. You get a serial and though no longer legally supporting the Cricut almost ALL other home and shop style cutter are.. I have all of the above so I know of what I speak... Just trying to get this forum higher up on the Gotta' sign up to this Travco club... PM me for anything you think regarding this forum I am able to assist you with.... \nTo get things rolling, these questions on the stickers need?? to be addressed.\nBBB (whew!)
Last edited by badbillybiker on Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Thu Apr 10, 2014 7:02 am

I like the "Blazerforum.com" sticker in the picture below... not sure if that's what others may have in mind or not. Maybe it could be done with the Travco logo, etc.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:28 am

That "logo" can easily be made on a home crafting unit...\nMeaning "low cost" etc. using only WHITE vinyl... or an agreeable alternative color...\nNext is this to be external or internal?... example showing is for external application...\nThe next if acceptable choice would be the font or letter style...then size of lettering...\nIf that is all that is required... the problem is almost finished...\nNow after checking with Acesneights for his opinion or a vote or something... \nwho can/will cut the vinyl and what will the fee/cost per... or to be jobbed out...\nMulti colors and picture logos are expensive and touchy to apply by each travco owner\nespecially when applying a detailed vinyl cut out like those skinny stick people for \nexample that people stick all over their rear windows...\nIMHO & FWIW\nBBB

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:14 pm

I think that cheap and simple would be best. :D

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:35 pm

Ok on the cheap n' simple...\nHow cheap is cheap?\nand of course, how simple is simple?\nMy sense of value could be way different than yours...\nLets start with a universal color, then style of font, then the size...\nwhich will be a partial dictator of the price/cost...\nA starting point for sure... well????\nIBBB

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Unread post by Acesneights » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:16 pm

I'm kinda lo tech. I don't have the ability to print stickers. If someone else wants to I'm cool with it.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi... No vinyl printer is needed (Very high dollar machine) Just a vinyl cutter or plotter... Look up a cricut mini... I believe it can cut vinyl 6" x 12".. Had one but gave it away as I just needed the power supply... You would "just" cut out the wording and apply it to the glass...the lettering looks to be about 2" high/tall... What color (determines the color of the lettering) vinyl and style of font?\nBBB

Return to “Want to Buy”