Good "Steer Safe" Components...

Post up here any parts you need or are looking for. Also if you know where something is that someone needs feel free to reply to that persons post.Also if you are looking for a Travco..
Author
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Good "Steer Safe" Components...

Unread post by badbillybiker » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:49 am

Looking for "Steer Safe" components/pieces that are very re-usable and in good condition... \nMy already installed "Steer Safe Stabilizer" system has some damaged pieces. \nThe way it is sold/done/repaired, is only by buying a whole new unit... \nOnly other option..I go to another brand such as "Saf-T-Steer" or "Bilstein"... \nCannot find ANY repair or replacements items/parts online... \nSend pm with pic, prices, location etc. Thank You\n(A rack and pinion steering set up would be nice)\nBBB

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Re: Good "Steer Safe" Components...

Unread post by KB2CRK » Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:44 am

Billy\nHave you called steer safe? Their number is 1-800-845-5504. This how I got my steer safe unit. I am sure that they would have every part available based on the Travco you have. They offer a lifetime warranty on the parts although that is for the original purchaser of the unit. This would require them to have the parts available.

Return to “Want to Buy”