Shop Manual?

Please post up any Technical Manuals Documents or Drawings you have you have for other members.
Author
Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 1967 Travco 270

Shop Manual?

Unread post by NobleTruths » Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:42 am

I have been researching what shop/repair manual to buy that best fits my 1967 Travco 270. I know it is on a P375 chassis, but some websites that sell manuals do not list P-series manuals, some do. From what I understand, our Travco's may have borrowed some components from a heavier D or M-series. And then there are Chilton manuals which seem to span a decade of "trucks." \n\nWhat I am looking for is a manual that covers electrical, engine, chassis, drivetrain, suspension, etc/etc. What would be the best purchase which covers the widest range for my RV?\n\nThanks.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Re: Shop Manual?

Unread post by badbillybiker » Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:39 pm

I feel your pain.... 1967? ouch...\nThe best I can help you with are one or two manuals...of sorts..\nI ripped just the informative cover sections...\nIf either or both would assist you on your mission...lemme' know...\nor...Check about and see if there are others. As either of mine are 125MB or larger..\nYou can get with me for an address to send me a small flash drive \nand I will copy one or both and return the drive to you...(pdf's)\nThe cost would be a MO for just the return postage...\nor hope some one has better nfo closer to your year and model...\nFWIW /HTH\nBBB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: None - Dodge chassis info

Unread post by Dave78Chieftain » Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:00 pm

The M series chassis designation did not start until 1969. Prior to that, the P Series Forward Control Chassis was used (P200, P300).\nThe P Series Forward Control chassis was supported by the Dodge Model 100 - 800 series service manual.\n\nDifferent books for different years however the title is the same. \nEven though there was a standalone M Series book for 69 and later, the M300/M375 was also supported by the 69-71 Model 100 through 800 Truck manual.

Contributing Member
Contributing Member
Travco Model: 1967 Travco 270

Unread post by NobleTruths » Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:48 pm

Thanks, both. I went ahead and purchased a 1967 manual.

Return to “Technical Documents”