Travco Forum Hits 500 members !!

Please check here for forum news and updates, as well as problems inlcuding sign up or login..etc etc
Author
Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Travco Forum Hits 500 members !!

Unread post by Acesneights » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:51 am

Wow,\nI never imagined it would grow to this size. When I approached Private Pilot about starting it he said is there enough interest ?\nI replied I hope to have 75-100 members with maybe 3-4 regulars.\nI never expected this but it makes me very happy we can all come together here and that there are this many Travcos(Probably more) still around. It's hard o start a forum or get people interested and most of the time they go dead after a little while. We seem to only be getting stronger thanks the staff and growing membership. I know it seems I don't post alot but in the beginning I started alot of topics to hopefully spark interest. Now it's rolling on it's own.\nI wanna again say thank you to Private Pilot for building this forum and maintaining it. Make no mistake, without his generosity..It would not be here. I do not posses the technical knowledge to maintain it other than as an admin and we get an awesome deal on the server space which allows the site to be free to members and free of vendors and advertisers which is how I would like it to stay. \nI would also like to take the time to thank our now 2 staff moderators,\n77Travco and KB2CRK. They volunteer to do this and although it is a relatively small forum, as we grow, so do the spam attacks so thanks to them and some awesome software Private Pilot hooked us up with, we keep the place pretty clean.\nI hope this site stays strong for many years and now I'm gonna push my hopes to 1,000 members because that means 1,000 Travcos...\nI realize there is a Travco FB page as well although I personally am not a fan of FB in general. There are also some other Travco sites. I have never looked at it as a competition nor is posting links to those sites an issue here. I simply wanted as much technical info and parts in an organized searchable data base. That's why I started it and it has exceeded my hopes.\nMy love for Travcos began at age two(see pic of red Stripe 220, that is me in 1970) and all the way up to now(Wife and son with silver 270)\nThis site remains by the Travco owners, for the Travco owners. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Travco Model:

Re: Travco Forum Hits 500 members !!

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:20 am

500?... woohoo! I remember when we hit 100 and I thought that was alot! :D

Return to “Forum News & Information”