Junction, Texas - With TRAVCO Pictures!

Post up campground experiences reviews etc.
\nDisclaimer:
\nTravcoforum.com is not responsible for the content posted and anyone posting reviews is responsible for their own words.
Author
Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:30 am

The wife and I managed to get away by ourselves this past weekend. We pointed our Travco west and headed for Junction, Texas.\nThere were of course some system checks before blast off. The biggest pain for me is having to pull the rear wheel covers in order to check the air in the tires. That’s also when I realized that I still haven’t gotten around to installing a muffler. :D \nThe drive out west was beautiful and even though the speed limit is 80mph out on interstate 10, I kept it at a leisurely 65 as we were in no hurry whatsoever.\nSouth Llano River State Park in Junction, Texas had very few visitors and was not busy at all. We felt like the only people there at times and enjoyed the park immensely. The overnight cost for two people in an RV is $28 for an RV sight with water and electric hookups. There is a dump station on the way out of the park.\nWe hiked trails, had a camp fire, cooked steaks, had some beers, played dominos and had a very peaceful time looking at the west Texas sky full of stars. My wife said it was one of the most boring weekends that she has had in a long while and that she loved every minute of it! It was good to get away even if for a bit.\nI have included some pictures with descriptions for your viewing pleasure… enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 77Travco on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:33 am

On the road...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by 77Travco on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:36 am

South Llano River State Park...
Last edited by 77Travco on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:37 am

Can you spot the Travco in the bigger picture?.. it's in the center.
Last edited by 77Travco on Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:43 am

The only issue that I had was on the drive home. I looked down and noticed that the voltage gauge was reading 11.5 volts. I just ignored it and continued the remaining 50 miles home. Turns out that I had a field wire break off of the alternator. I recently had the alternator off and almost replaced it... looks like I will now get my chance. :D

Return to “Campgrounds”