New interior going in Nessie

Cabinets, Woodwork, flooring ideas Wall panels etc.
Author
Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

New interior going in Nessie

Unread post by KB2CRK » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:06 am

It is not complete but it is ready for the first camping trip. Nessie has a floor and seats. It all still needs work but our first trip starts Sunday morning.\n\nImage\nBed framed in rear\nImage\nDrivers and passenger floor from garage floor covering.\nImage\nNew kitchen faucet. The old one would not shut off after its first usage with us.\nImage\nNew class 3 receiver and rear view cameras.\nImage\n9" monitor for rear view and side view cameras.\nImage\nWIFI antenna with a range extender (repeater) inside.\nImage\n!969 270 Dinette seats with the 76 rear dinette table up front behind the drivers seat.\nImage\nSeats are in but need recovering.

Travco Model:

Re: New interior going in Nessie

Unread post by 77Travco » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:17 am

I like the garage floor covering up in the front. I may try that idea on my Travco!

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: 270

Unread post by badbillybiker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 11:04 am

kinda cornfused... are you the one looking for the black plastic center dashboard overlay panel to cover that "steel plate" ... Some of these units are starting to look da' same...(comment based upon garage floor mat photo also showing that "nekked dash"..)\nDifficult to keep track of who is needing what...\n BBB 04/03/15

Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by KB2CRK » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:05 pm

I also need the dash covers but I need the instrument cluster cover and the heater control cover plates. I has asked around here some months back but it was someone else asking about the heater panel cover in Datsits parts thread.

Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by KB2CRK » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:08 pm

If I can't find the right covers I may have try and make something. I am hoping to find them but the priorities lay with the walls, ceiling, and some other items as the panel is functional.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:29 pm

by the "right" covers I am presuming you really mean the correct covers... Without pics it gets a bit long. As I see from your dash pics, you are seeking the Center black plastic overlay for the speedo etc... correct? \nAnd the heater control cover/black panel you also already have according to the above photo...... \nWhat are you looking for in that section? Looks all there except the radio...\nWilling to spend some time helping a travco Bro'\nBBB

Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by KB2CRK » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:05 pm

I do need the speedo cover and the one for the heater controls is falling apart. It broke off around the radio and is very brittle.\n\nThe speedo cover is the one I really need now although it does work with just the steel plate for the time being.

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:18 pm

got the situation now... send me an "e" directly and will go from there...\nBTW... I noticed the "new" hitch.... Happen to have a part number from U-Haul or is it Reese?\nNot interested in the cost for it, just the part number for a Travco fit...like yours\nThe one I have is some scary kind of webbed ball style..preferring a 2" reciever.\nand... are marine radios allowed on rv's? Curious..as I have a 12' foot ant. w/a marine radio...\nBBB

Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by KB2CRK » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:11 am

Billy\nHere is a link to the hitch I purchased. It is a universal fit type and a little bit of a pain in the ass to put together. It does fit the Travco quite well. It is also mounted behind the gas tank on the frame rails.\nReese Towpower 37042 Class III/IV 2" Square Tube Multi-Fit Receiver with Hitch Plug Cover\n\nhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CQOIR8/re ... UTF8&psc=1

Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Unread post by badbillybiker » Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:28 pm

TNX... Have saved the NFO... When I get mine back, one of the next things is to get that hitch ... \nThe one I have is a ball only and looks scary to me...TNX again\nBBB.

Return to “All other interior”