Searching for information

Welcome...
\nStop here first and tell about yourselves...
Author
Travco Model:

Searching for information

Unread post by aves72 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:06 pm

Evening All,\n New to forum. My wife's grand father past away some time ago. He had a 1983 Travco U320 35' motorhome. Last time visiting her grandmother asked if I wanted it. So I am trying to find some information to help get this thing running again. It has probably been sitting for around 10 years now. Good thing is it is located in a storage shed in West Texas so very low humidy and sheltered from elements. \n Looking for something I can use to pull an enclosed car trailer and place to get out of heat at the track. Information I know so far is:\n 8.6 Detroit Diesel engine\nAllison transmission\nAir ride and brakes\nTag axle \nHydraulic auto levers\nPropane generator\nSatellite dish\nTrash compactor\nFull refrigerator and separate ice maker \nDual air conditioners\n\n\nAny places I can find more information about these behemoths?\n\n\nThanks,\nTroy

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 76 Mahal 2+2

Re: Searching for information

Unread post by KB2CRK » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:28 pm

Welcome to the Forum. You can always call Foretravel and see if they have any info on it. Foretravel bought Travco in 80 and continued using the bodies. The diesels were Foretravel units.

Travco Model:

Unread post by aves72 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 7:57 pm

KB2CRK wrote:Welcome to the Forum. You can always call Foretravel and see if they have any info on it. Foretravel bought Travco in 80 and continued using the bodies. The diesels were Foretravel units.
\n\n\nThanks I will give that a try.\n\n\nTroy

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:30 pm

Yep, definitely a Foretravel built unit.

Return to “New Members Introductions”