Mansfield Park - Bandera, Texas

Post up campground experiences reviews etc.
\nDisclaimer:
\nTravcoforum.com is not responsible for the content posted and anyone posting reviews is responsible for their own words.
Author
Travco Model:

Mansfield Park - Bandera, Texas

Unread post by 77Travco » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:31 am

I went to a motorcycle rally in Bandera, Texas over the weekend. Here is a link to the park that the event was located at.\n\nhttp://banderacounty.org/services/MansfieldPark.htm\n\nBandera is only about 30 miles away but this was our longest trip in the Travco since we bought it. The park has water and 30 amp Electrical hookups and there is a dump station on the way out. There are plenty of shady spots and there is also a restroom & shower facility there as well. I am new to owning a motorhome and I must say that it is so much nicer than tent camping in the same spot for the 5 days of the rally.\n\n I recently worked on the brakes and was anxious to try them out on a real trip somewhere. On our way home I got that chance when my wife spotted my hat that I had lost the day before when we were out riding the bike. I hit the brakes pretty hard and came to a stop on the side of the road, the brakes worked good and the hat was retrieved. ;) \n\nHere are a few pics of the trip. I forgot to get a picture with the awning out... oh well. I was too busy having fun!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Site Admin
Site Admin
Travco Model: 1975 270,1974 220

Re: Mansfield Park - Bandera, Texas

Unread post by Acesneights » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Very nice. I gotta get off my butt and test that water heater for you. I got set a day behind with mine.
1977 Travco 270 Elite\n1974 Travco 220 Parts unit

Travco Model:

Unread post by 77Travco » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:14 am

I still haven't even messed with my plumbing. I just keep a big bottle of water in the bathroom for "flushing" purposes... and we rode the bike home to shower. :)

rcb
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor
Travco Model: Looking for 210

Unread post by rcb » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:45 pm

Wow, I don't think I have been to a part of Texas that's been as green as that. Looked like a nice weekend.

Return to “Campgrounds”