Super cool diesel powered 210

Post up pics of Travco sightings here.
Author
Travco Model:

Super cool diesel powered 210

Unread post by 77Travco » Thu Apr 05, 2018 9:13 pm

I was out testing and tuning my old Harley shovelhead this afternoon when a Travco 210 passed me going the other way. I did a quick turn around and followed it into town. When the owners pulled into a parking lot I think they knew that I was stalking them. :D \nThis is one cool Travco! I was treated to a tour of the interior but I didn't take any pics of the inside because I didn't want to seem too weird. The 6BT Cummins purrs like a kitten. It's mated up to a non-electronic auto tranny. The owners informed me that they recently completed a trip from here in central Texas to Colorado and back. They regularly travel all over the country in this rig! \nHere are a few exterior pics...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Travco Model: 210

Re: Super cool diesel powered 210

Unread post by Lookn4aTravco » Mon May 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Very cool! I just picked up a 1969 210 with a 6BT swap started. I wish I could talk to the owners of this one!

Travco Model:

Re: Super cool diesel powered 210

Unread post by 77Travco » Tue May 22, 2018 8:38 am

Lookn4aTravco wrote:Very cool! I just picked up a 1969 210 with a 6BT swap started. I wish I could talk to the owners of this one!
\nI did tell the owner about this website and he seemed to already know about it. Not sure if he is on here but I believe he and his wife are retired and travel a lot.

Return to “Travco Sightings”